Why Nuxt is the best for SEO?
What is VueJS?
Benefits of Nuxt for your project
1. It's easy enough to create a universal application. The advantage of Nuxt JS is that developers can easily create universal applications. Many specialists, especially beginners, are not familiar with universal applications.
What is a universal application?
Nuxt makes coding easy.
Developing large projects is a monotonous and complex job, as it takes a lot of time to set up on the server side and on the client side. The main goal of Nuxt is to simplify the process of exchanging codes between the server and the client. Nuxt is also used for the asyncData process in components that are used to receive data and further render on the server. It turns out that Nuxt is a great solution for a developer when you need to create a universal application.
2. Automatic code splitting is provided.
- the main task is to render the user interface;
- visualization of the Vue application and the use of a universal application without the help of a server;
- configuration using the command line with the initial template;
- automatic code splitting;
- the structure of the project turns out to be canceled by default;
- transitions between routes are easily configured, and you can also create single-file components;
- reliable routing system along with asynchronous data;
- provides easy development of the server, which is automatically updated.
So how does SEO improvement work?
To improve the SEO of NUXT JS, SSR (Server Side Rendering) is used. SSR fetches the AJAX data and renders all Vue JS components in an HTML string on the server (Node JS). It sends them directly to the browser when all asynchronous logic is done. The static markup is then passed to the fully interactive application on the client. This feature allows you to perfectly parse DOM elements using the Google SEO parser. The SEO parser parses the DOM elements at high speed immediately after the site's DOM is loaded.
On the other hand, typical SPA applications built with frameworks like Vue.js, React, Angular, and the like fetch data from the back-end using AJAX after the DOM is loaded, and therefore the SEO parser cannot parse all DOM elements, because they haven't been drawn yet. AJAX fetching is asynchronous, but SEO parsing is not.